One of the benefits of having a website for small to medium businesses is to be where your consumers are. There's a reason so many companies invest in a website with search engine optimization (SEO): 97 percent of people go online to find a local business, and 93 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine.
Google has said that it ranks sites optimized for mobile, and thus higher focus is put on mobile searches. Google recommends responsive web design, meaning your responsive designed site will rank better for mobile search as a site designed specifically for mobile phones. In essence if your website is not responsive it is "penalized" in a way, pushing you lower in the search ranks.
In short if you are to get a website, it would serve you better to have phone compatible before computer compatible, but don't worry, all of our websites are responsive across all devices.
Many websites are built without any SEO done making your website that much harder to find. SEO done wrong can also get your website "penalized" by google, so get in touch and lets' do it right!
- E-commerce - An e-commerce website is an online shopping destination where users can purchase products or services from your company.
- Homepages - The homepage is your site’s main hub and serves as the face of a brand.
- Blogs - A blog features regularly updated articles, photos and videos. Blogs started with more casual, personal content compared to magazines.
- Portfolio - A portfolio website allows creative professionals a place for showcasing their best work. This is perfect for artists, writers, designers, filmmakers, furniture builders—you name it.
- Landing pages - A landing page is a specific page type created for a marketing campaign that drives visitors to take a specific action.
- Magazine - A magazine website features articles, photos and videos that are informational and educational.
SEO – (Search Engine Optimization)
SEO is a method of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the number of visitors to a website by obtaining a high ranking; placement in the search results page of a search engine – including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. Also keep in mind that google will rank your website based on if it is responsive and all our websites are meaning your site adjusts in size according to your device without harming the quality or the message of your website.
Our website builds include SEO as part of the package at R3500 but keep in mind to share your website across all your social media too, as this is another vital part of SEO.
Always remember that SEO is 50% the job of the Developer and 50% the website owner and you can find out more about it here. . .
This is a great and valid question and can be answered in 3 parts:
1. The first part you are paying for is the website build itself. Needless to say, this takes time to lay out the foundation, so that is is just right. For some parts, additional coding may have to be added for a pop-up message for example.
Some may take a fancy to a certain template. While some may be free, the really good ones sell for about 50 US Dollars. Once that is done, all the editing, link adding and more has to take place to personalize the website to you and your business.
2. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your online content so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword. ... When it comes to SEO, there's you, the search engine, and the searcher. The going rate for SEO in South Africa is about R700 to R1500 per hour. There are a fair amount of technical aspects to SEO, that is done by the Developer/Designer, however there is a part of SEO that the owner of the website has to do, such as marketing, Sharing on Social Media. You can find out more here. . .3. Having your business online and building an online presence. More and more the world is going online. Don't get started now and you will be left behind. Websites are built on a daily basis and not getting yours up asap, puts you that much further behind and can make your SEO that much harder to work on for yourself, so the only answer is get your business on line. Remember, you are most likely no the only person offering the service you offer, but don't let that hold you back, get out there and make a success!
A lot of us know that SEO can be a brilliant way to generate traffic for a website.
However, for some of us, search engine optimization might be our only means of traffic and increase search results.
This can be a bad thing.
It is essential that you know how to diversify the traffic that is coming to your website, and not rely entirely on search engine optimization. Otherwise, if your primary traffic source fails you, it could mean the end for your business.
Read more. . .
- Neil Patel
You absolutely can settle for a free website and I would go so far as to say, have a few. For Prinymity I have a free website with godaddy.com and with google sites. That said, these you cannot do comprehensive SEO on, since you have no control panel access. I consider these to be slap together websites and once created, type in your business name and see if you can find it. . .
Once you create the free website you have to share the link, and that is about the only way you will get traffic to your site.
AXXESS on the other hand can give you a .co.za domain for free and after that you pay about R49 a month for hosting. At least when you search for your company you find it immediately.
The answer to this question is 2 fold:
1. Yes, this is possible.
2. There’s a joke that asks, “Where should you bury something that you don’t want people to find?”
Answer: On the second page of Google.
Sure, it’s corny. But there’s still some truth to that statement.
75% of people will never scroll past the first page on a Google search.
That means you can’t afford to be ranking on the second, third, or fourth page.
You just won’t get the clicks and traffic you need to make SEO worth your time and money.
And you need that organic traffic because 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
On top of that, there are over 1 trillion searches every single month!
A good SEO presence has the power to drive inbound traffic that could grow your business for years to come.
But the average-joe website owner doesn’t have the power to rank on the first page of Google for the best keywords.
There are already countless high-profile websites capitalizing on the top industry keywords.
And there are thousands of other bloggers trying to rank for that keyword as well.
That means the deck is stacked. And it’s not in your favor.
You shouldn’t give up, though! There are a few proven methods that I’ve used and found success with to show up on the first page of Google.
Read More. . .
mobirise.com website builder